Nowadays, presentation programs are the main asset when it comes to the idea of business sales, the company´s management, and development. The need to share ideas, concepts, working practices, and workflows can be an essential part of the everyday company´s agenda, and the ability to present these simply and understandably is essential.
Therefore it’s important for the presentation software not simply to be intuitive and straightforward to use but also have the additional tools to make your presentations more engaging, lively, and ultimately serve their purpose in educating and enlighten your audience.
In a wide variety of presentations software, we find Prezi. Prezi is the utility player that we can rely on and trust to accomplish almost everything, from pitch decks and product launches to class lectures and church sermons.
Prezi has everything that any other presentation software must have;
- Pre-built-templates: On Prezi Next, you will find attractive and professional-looking templates to build presentations in a hurry.
- Sharing and collaboration options: With the higher Prezi Licenses, you can work remotely with other people. Also, you can collaborate with a coworker on a presentation in real-time.
- Media support: Prezi supports a wide variety of media types, like audio, video, images, and even animated GIFs. Indeed, you can also embed a YouTube clip into your presentation.
- Graphical assets: If you need to build a presentation quickly, you don’t have time to scour the internet for images or make custom animations to make your presentation interesting. In Prezi, you will find a lot of graphics, icons, charts, maps, images, stickers, and more powered by Unsplash and Noun Project.
- Presentation options: Prezi offers some extra features that make the difference when choosing a presentation software, like analytics and presentation tracking.
Prezi is the alternative to the old boring linear-format like Powerpoint. It contains a new zooming user interface allowing users to zoom in and zoom out of their media presentation, emphasizing what you need to communicate. If you are hesitating between Prezi vs. PowerPoint, our team has made a full comparison to help you make the right choice.