- Lesson 1 – Introductory Lesson
- Lesson 2 – What Is Prezi?
- Lesson 3 – Prezi Licenses
- Lesson 4 – Prezi Dashboard
- Lesson 5 – Prezi´s Card
- Lesson 6 – Prezi Editing & Presenting Basics
- Lesson 7 – Prezi’s Apps & Prezi Offline
- Lesson 8 – Prezi Templates
- Lesson 9 – Prezi Gallery
- Lesson 10 – Conversational Presenting
- Quiz 1
Lesson 9 – Prezi Gallery
There is a great alternative to the Prezi Templates, where you can access full presentations that are available for you to use them for your next project. In the following lesson, we are going to talk about the Prezi Gallery. Reviewing some topics like,
- How to make a copy of a Prezi Gallery Presentation
- How to save your New Presentation in your Prezi Dashboard
- How to have Full Access and Edition Permission
Let’s have a look at the Prezi Gallery and what we can find there.
In the previous lesson, we´ve learned that there were two ways to start a presentation, from Prezi Templates or with the Prezi Gallery. You will find how to save a Prezi Presentation that you’ve chosen from the Prezi Gallery and how to start the edition in the following infographic.