- Lesson 1 – Introductory Lesson
- Lesson 2 – What Is Prezi?
- Lesson 3 – Prezi Licenses
- Lesson 4 – Prezi Dashboard
- Lesson 5 – Prezi´s Card
- Lesson 6 – Prezi Editing & Presenting Basics
- Lesson 7 – Prezi’s Apps & Prezi Offline
- Lesson 8 – Prezi Templates
- Lesson 9 – Prezi Gallery
- Lesson 10 – Conversational Presenting
- Quiz 1
Lesson 5 – Prezi´s Card
In this lesson, we are going to talk about Prezi´s Card. Each presentation you create has its own Prezi´s Card, and there are different functions that you can access from it.
- Adding Collaborators.
- Create a view link to share your Presentation.
- Organize your Presentations.
- Download or Export it.
- Presenter Tools.
Here there is an image summing up where things are in Prezi’s Card.
The Prezi’s Card Options are;
- Change the Name of your Presentation.
- Add Comments.
- Make a Copy. Very useful when you need a backup of your Presentation.
- Live Prezi: To create a URL for people to watch you broadcasting your Presentation to your Audience.
- Presenter View: Are Presenter Notes, where you have the Presentation on a big screen and your notes on your laptop screen.
- Prezi Remote: Control your presentation from your phone using gestures to navigate through your presentation.
- Add Collaborators: Add Team members who can edit, present, or comment in your Presentation.
- Link to Presentation: Create a link to share the presentation with your prospects or stakeholders.
- Add to Folder: Organize your Prezis in Folders.
- Export: Download your Prezi or Make a PDF from it to deliver a hard copy to your audience.